The Anne Boleyn Files Halloween Competition 2010 was won by Pamela Trautmann who looked fantastic in her Tudor Rose dress. Congratulations, Pamela!
The judges really had a tough time judging the competition because everyone had made such a big effort with their costumes and they all looked fantastic. Holly Gaylor deserves a special mention as our youngest entrant and for wearing her costume at Hever Castle, the home of Anne Boleyn – Holly, you and your friend Aliyah look great!
Below you will find a gallery of photos of the entrants but here’s a list of The Anne Boleyn Files products they were wearing:-
- Adrienne Dillard – The Value Traditional Tudor Gown in brown and tan.
- Annie Gibson – Lady Amelia Cream Pearl French Hood. Kris customised this for Annie by adding a gold snood.
- Arielle Kaplan – Lady Amelia French Hood, customised according to Arielle’s requirements. In her third photo, Arielle is wearing the Anne Boleyn Pearl Crystal Headband.
- Becky Meyer – Anne Boleyn Cream Velvet Hood but made with black velvet and green stones.
- Brittany Gomes – Anne Boleyn B Necklace (gold-plated edition).
- Holly Gaylor – Anne Boleyn Pearl Heart Earrings.
- Jessica Osburn –Anne Boleyn Spike Ring (Amethyst)
- Lindsay Mason – Anne Boleyn Silver and Blue Promo Dress (launching soon!), Anne Boleyn Pearl Tiara, Anne Boleyn White and Silver Pearl Drop earrings, Anne Boleyn Tassel Necklace and Anne Boleyn Pearl Ring.
- Nancy Smith – Photo 1: Anne Boleyn Execution Dress and cap, Anne Boleyn Tassel Necklace. Photo 2: Anne Boleyn Cream Velvet Hood. Photo 3: Pembroke Dress with matching Pembroke French Hood, Anne Boleyn Red Flower Earrings and Anne Boleyn Ornate Ruby Pearldrop Necklace.
- Pamela Trautmann – Tudor Rose Dress.
- Sheena Reekie – Photo 1: Anne Boleyn B Necklace (gold-plated edition), Catherine/Mary Crescent and Order of the Garter Chain . Photo 2: Anne Boleyn Ruby Necklace and Anne Boleyn Ruby Headband. Photo 3: Anne Boleyn B Necklace (gold-plated edition) and Anne Boleyn French Hood.